Sunday, July 18, 2010

sweet sweet day~

Yeah~Its was a happy day with my beibii again & again.. weee~ 
We had movie at IOI Mall, and with his parents of cause ya cuz he likes the feeling that having a sweet, happy, and warm day which is Saturday yeah~ LOL! but today is Sunday. hehe^^ Oppss! 

Hey come guys~ let me recommend a great movie to you guys.. hohox
That is......INCEPTION!!!!!!! It actually talk about in a world where technology exists to enter the human mind through dream invasion, a single idea within one's mind can be the most dangerous weapon or the most valuable asset.something like that. LOLX!

After dinner with his parents beibii sent me back. I'm sad n cried in his car just now. I don't want to leave him, and he cried too when reach my house, he hug me n cried silently. I'm hurt when saw him cried, i don't know what i have to do to stop him cried. SADNESS SERIOUSLY!

Beibii i love you so much alright? Don't be sad and promise me be happy always alright? Miss you much♥♥

 

No comments:

Post a Comment