Wednesday, July 21, 2010

HMMmm~

Hmm~ nowadays you slept late..don't know what actually you doing when online. Beibii you know i care you right? And I love you so much I wish the bitch that totally can disappear from now!  
From yesterday..i have to wait until Saturday night or Sunday morning meet up with him cuz he take his car go repair and take back will be on Friday. But he Friday after work want to FTZ training with his friends for Tournament Dota on Saturday. OMG! lolx. How Dota make them so interesting? I wish him lose on Saturday..Eee..hehe..shhh~  Than we can meet up on Sunday in the early morning lurr..weee~ God bless me. lolx! Im so bad. But i wish him win TOO cuz got $$$ take. Eeee~ Anyway~ WAIT!!! 

By waiting..sure i will do my job. I will be a good good girl do revision at home cuz... Exam is coming!!!! Ohh Noo~ lectures are gave us pretty much  tips basic on the notes. Omg. How i going to overcome?? Headache man~ I'm scared i fails in this 2 subject, which mean ads & management. We don't have any study group like last Sem, nobody helping at all. SAD! But i will try my best to do more revision. I want to get A!!!! 


Alright~its time to stop blogging now..

No comments:

Post a Comment